January 28, 2009

I had no idea

I had no idea that when I wrote Sunday's blog about anxiety and how the LORD was speaking to me of how much I would need it by Tuesday. You know that when you have those days that are full of anxiety and just in a bad mood well that was my day yesterday. What could go wrong at work did and well I did not respond as a Christian should. I said and thought things that were not right.
Then today I have been asking myself of what could I have done? Simply, I got off focus and just did not even seek the LORD about things. It does not really matter what happened or what I said but what does matter is that GOD got my attention. It says to be anxious of No-thang! Well i was not there yesterday but again the LORD is teaching me to just trust him. I am not there but I thank him for his continued work in my life.
It says in Philippians 4:6 , " Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God".

GOD you know my heart and those things that are just between me and you I come to you seeking your face. May my desires be yours and make me into what you want me to be. May all I say and do be to your glory, AMEN.

No comments: