Well anxiety is something that has been something that I been too well acustomed to. When I am anxious I am saying that ok God I don't trust you. Those are words that are so painful to say but that is what I am saying. The word says in Philippians 4:6 to be anxious about nothing but by prayer and supplication make your requests made known to GOD. When I think about nothing I remember going to a Women of Faith back in 2002 when Thelma Wells said to be anxious for NO-Thang! There is nothing that I can't go to my Father about that is not under his control. Then it says to pray about everything.
So the truth is, anything that I am concerned about my Father already knows and he wants me to to come to him. He loves me so. So right now God already knows my heart and he knows those things that I am concerned about. Everything is going to work out. Even though I know that it takes faith to do it step by step. So right now I think of my heavenly Father and I am taking my life and placing it in his hand. If there is anything that is in the way of that I ask that he would reveal it to me. I ask that as the potter he would mold me into what he wants me to be. All I want is him and that is really all I need. So, as I place my hand in his I may not know where he is leading me but I trust his ways for he knows best.
So right now no matter the concerns on our hearts may be just lay it before him.
Philippians 4:6 (Contemporary English Version)
6Don't worry about anything, but pray about everything. With thankful hearts offer up your prayers and requests to God.
1 comment:
I love this song. Such a great picture of HIs awesomeness. Yes, sometimes I let anxiety grip me in it's clutches too. This self-talk can be a difficult thing to overcome, but I like where you are going with it!
Blessings,
Laura
Post a Comment