After reading alot of blogs and then considering what my emotions have been through the last few days I must really be honest here. I really must apolize to my GOD 1st and then those that read this because I have been so down and depressed the last 24 hours because of the election.
Then I was reminded again by reading some blogs and by the proding of the HOLY SPIRIT of what my trust has been in. Do I trust man, myself, or the most high? By my actions it may seem that I was trusing in myself. Trusting in myself has gotten me in trouble in more ways than I can count. I can't seem to get this truth to my heart. All that God is teaching me and wants me to do is to trust him. Again I failed him because I didn't trust in him. Knowing that I have disappointed my Heavenly Father hurts my heart more than I can express. But today, I feel such peace that I can't explain. Things may be bumpy ahead but you know what? I know the leader of the boat! It aint no man but the most high! So again, like a child I run to my Father and lean into his chest and sit at his feet.
So my dear friends, this blog is my journey. I pray that you will stay in his presence. Stay in the WORD. Let him alone be the desire of your heart. My prayer is that always GOD would change the desires of my heart to HIS DESIRES.
I love you, LORD.
As the deer pants for the water so my soul longeth after you. You OH LORD are my heart's desire and I long to worship you. You Oh LORD are my strength my SHIELD. You Oh LORD does my spirit yield. You Oh LORD are my hearts desire and I long to worship you.
No comments:
Post a Comment