Today's news…
Ok, I don't plan to write about my own personal political views for some don't agree with me and really that has never been the focus of my blog. My focus has been to be really open and be able to write down my journey with the LORD. My life is not politics but what it is about is praying.
The new president has been elected and no matter how I or anyone may feel, the thing to continue to do is to pray. God is still GOD and he is on the throne. Sometimes I feel hopeless but you know what that is what Satan wants me to think. Things may seem scary but my only hope is in Jesus Christ alone.
Right now God has been speaking to me all day about really staying focused on him. There has been a struggle that I have faced and that is the problem right there. The problem is this; I think that they are my struggles. Ok, not a smart thing to think. They are not my struggles but they are an opportunity for God to show his greatness. So, the thing is this, am I going to trust that no matter the situation or whatever that I am going to place my 100% trust in GOD and let me really wait to see God's greatness? So right now, God's WORD is what I am feasting on. His word is only the only thing that sets me free. His WORD is life to me.
Things may not turn out what I may want or even think but My GOD is still GOD. He is still the same, yesterday, and today. Life is hard but God is good. So right now, baske in his presence and let him be my EVERYTHANG!!
Right now, God is again calling me to listen to his voice but how can I listen with everything blaring around me. So right now I quiet down and really focus on him. I love him and I desire that GOD will change me from the inside out.
Ephesians 6:10-18 from the Message bible says what is on my heart today.
And that about wraps it up. God is strong, and he wants you strong. So take everything to the MASTER has set out for you, well-made weapons of the best materials. And put them to use so you will be able to stand up to everything the Devil throws your way. There is no afternoon athletic contest that we'll walk away from and forget about in a couple of hours. This is for keeps, a life or death fight to the finish against the Devil and all his angels.
Be prepared, you're up against far more than you can handle on your own. Take all the help you can get, every weapon that God has issued, so that when it's all over but the shouting you'll still be on your feet. Truth, righteousness, peace, faith, and salvation are more than words. Learn how to apply them. You'll need them throughout your life. God's Word is an indispensable weapon. In the same way, prayer is essential in this on going warfare. Pray hard and long. Pray for your brothers and sisters. Keep your eyes open. Keep each others spirits up so that no one falls behind or drops out.
No comments:
Post a Comment