Well this morning my heart is all over the place! Not a big suprise for anyone who knows me! Right now I am sitting in my chair and looking out my back yard and knowing of how blessed I am! Not only do I have a new home and all but I can look at God's creation and now that I know who is in control. God's love and mercy to me is too much to even try to pen down.
I have hurts and struggles just like anyone else, but the WORD I am today is from Psalm 42:1. This is my desire.
As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God.
When I thinking of panting, I remember a old dog of my grandaddy's panting for water cause he was so thirsty. That is where I want to be. That dog knew what would sastify him and it was nothing that he could do. So often, there is a problem or issue and I think ok how can I handle this? That is so often the problem. God again is calling me to just trust him. Let him be the BIG DOG per say. So my hearts desire today is GOD and nothing else. I want him in every part of me. I just want him.
I thank him for the blessings that he has given me. I am thankful for what he has brought me to. So right now, just really remember all that GOD has given us. We have been given so much. So, I should be so thankful. Am I there? No way, but its my desire.
No comments:
Post a Comment