What do I need? I have been blessed with so much that I don't need anything but what I am desperate for is for GOD. Without him, I would not ever want to think where I would be.
MY God is more than I can ever comprehend, his goodness and faithfulness is more than I can ever express. What I do know about things is that my GOD is bigger than the struggle that is before me right now. Its so easy to look at this situation and not see anything postive out of it but what I do know is that I want GOD to be glorified thorough it. However, right now I am not there. My heart hurts and the pain in my heart can't even be described into words. However, there is something that I must share right now. I have been in the pit more times than I care to count. I have been so afraid that I would be right back in that pit because you know what? Satan wants me there. He wants me to go back where I was resuced from. But, I have been set free.
I am redoing the bible study of Daniel by Beth Moore and GOD again is using it again to teach me that HE IS GOD and that it aint all about me. I am learning more and more about him. He shows me his faithfulness and his awesomeness in ways that I can never express.
So right now, I am honest before my GOD that I am hurting and he knows it anyway. Just because of my pain and issues does not mean that GOD is not GOD. He knows my heart and loves me anyway. So above all I need him. I love him. I adore him.
Psalm 46: 1-4 is my prayer
1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.
4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells.
1 comment:
Love your faith! God IS God no matter what is going on!
Post a Comment