October 27, 2008

Back to normal?


Today life is I guess going back to normal. I had a great vacation but its time to get to do the normal life things. Something though that I don't want to change is my determination to stay focused on GOD and his word. I was really reminded during this time away to really focus on him. So often I look at the cirmustances instead who is in control of things. Right now I am in a process of letting some things go. Some things are what they are. I would love for them to be different but GOD has not decided for them to be so. So, the question goes again who am I going to trust? My emotions, my sense of independence, or the LORD GOD? It may seem like a simple one and it really is. I walk away from trying to be in control and thinking I am is so not smart. Again, I lay myself before you OH GOD and place my hand in his hand, basking in his presence. Life does go on my Father but I never ever want to get over what you have done for me. Not only did you give me eternal life by the cross and the resurrection but you have given me freedom. I don't quite get it about the freedom that you have given me.I am so thankful that the work you began in me will continue until the day you return. I am yours, I love you.

No comments: