Well, I am finally home. It was a great vactation. I was hoping to see my blog friend Vicki on the way home but it did not work out.
I have really been thinking alot of how much that my GOD and I have been through. It has been a journey and it has been filled with hurts as we all have had. I was reminded Wednesday of a pain that I thought was " taken care of". It does not really matter what it is but what does matter is the question that GOD brought to my heart today. Am I going to trust him? Am I going to believe who he says he is?
There are only two ways to go from here. I can trust him or I can not. So again, with tears and a hurting heart I hold on to my Father's hand. This pain that I am experiencing is something that is so hard but what I do know is that MY GOD is going to take care of it. He will and has always protected me. Is this easy? No way, but I know no other way. MY GOD has always come through and he will again. It may not be my way but that is why he is GOD and I an not.
" Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Acknowledge him and he will give you the desires of your heart".
So, what are your desires? What do you want?
What I want more than anything OH LORD is you. This world and its stuff can't offer me anything but you OH GOD give me peace that I can't even understand. There are things that we think we may need but what I need more than anything is you, Jesus.
I love you.
2 comments:
I want peace...and joy!
Whatever it is that is painful for you, I pray that God will give you an extra dose of His strength and peace. God bless you!
Post a Comment