October 29, 2008

What do you know?

I wish I could say that I felt like everything was good but in my emotions I feel that things are out of control and then my emotions do get me in trouble from time to time. Instead of trusting in GOD and his total control of things, I again trusted in my ownself. Let me tell you, it gets me into trouble everytime. Again I set my focus on GOD.
The thing is this, when I look at the situation and how it " looks" this is when I get into trouble. So...I don't understand why my dad got laid off from his job. What I do know is that GOD always meets the needs of his children. I do know that GOD is faithful when I am not. I do know that GOD again is trying to teach me to just trust him. Again, I lay myself before him.
I again fail him but what I do know is that the work begun in me won't be complete until he comes back.
I do know that I am his child, he is my Father. I do know that I fail him and I am so thankful for his great love for me. I do know that I love my GOD, I do know of his love and mercy, and lastly I do know that my GOD is bigger than what my eyes may see...
What do you know?




No comments: