I am going through a time in my life that I know God is again asking me to trust him and to accept things as they are. He wants to change me. But I have been holding on to the pain and wanting to know why. Why the pain, what have I done to deserve this? Then my mind goes to the thought why not you? What is so different about me?
However, I know that God is refining in me to just trust him. Do I like this struggle right now, no way! But what I am doing is holding on to my Daddy's hand. Spending time in his word and having that WORD so change my heart and mind. That is where I am in my journey with my Father.
SO I ask you today, where are you at? Again God is calling us to cry out to him and then listen to what he is calling us to do. I can't say what God is calling you to do but for me he is calling me to just trust him.
Tears flow because right now I feel overwhelmed of my Father's love and faithfulness. Do I deserve it? No way, but I just right now praise him for who he is!
Let these words really hit your heart. Its called the more I seek you by Kari Jobe
The more I seek you the more I find you
The more I find you, the more I love you
I want to sit at your feet, drink from the cup at your hand,
lay back against you and breathe and feel your heart beat
This love is so deep its more that I can stand
I melt in your peace its overwhelming
2 comments:
Laura, Thank you for your thoughtful comments on my blog.
Love, LINDA
Dear Laura - sometimes the seasons that we go through are harder than others. Just know when you get to the other side you will have grown in your relationship with Jesus so much! Love you and praying for you.
Rebecca
Post a Comment