I am sitting in my recliner and just overcome with so many emotions. Big suprise? Not really for those who know me. But something that I want to express right now is my focus on following God in every area. That may sound simple but I want every area under his control. Something that I am learning over and over again is that God is simply just calling me to just trust him. There are unspoken needs that we have but for me I have chosen to try to fill up those needs with food. Going to it to fill me up than God is so wrong and by doing so it has caused me to be a pit of being over-weight. So is there a simply answer to this? I first thought no but after doing some praying what my desire is to let God guide me what to eat, do, etc. That is what its all about anyway. His word says that whatever you do let it be to his glory.
That word hit me right between the eyes. Whatever I do should bring him glory! So right now I lay all of this at his feet. I am asking him to fill me up and not anything else.
This is my journey and my purpose of saying these words are not for anyone to feel sorry for me for this is something I caused myself. I want to be real and honest about my struggle. So second by second I am going to trust him.
I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment