Today my heart is filled with so many emotions. Big suprise here? No not really.
Today all I want to do is to just focus on my Father alone. So often for me I get so focused on me, me, and me again. But don't we all? So right now I ask you to just baske in his presence. So that is what I am doing today. There is a song that I listened to this morning and its called I seek you.
He is calling my name . The WORD says that if we would seek him that he would give me the desires of my heart. So, today my desire is that my heart would be his desires would be mine. Even though our days are busy with things what God is calling me is to slow down and just sit in his presence and let him meet every need.
The more I seek you
The more I find you
The more I find you, the more I love you
I want to sit at your feet drink from your cup in you hand, lay back against you and breathe, feel your heart beat
This love is so deep its more than I can I stand
I melt into your peace its overwhelming
1 comment:
Hi Laura
Thanks for stopping my blog and your sweet comment.
Now I really love the idea of basking in our Father's presence - on Him alone. I can relate to the self focus issue - my pastor called it the other 'trinity' - me-myself-and I.
How different our life would be if we keep our focus on God more.
Thanks for the reminder.
By the way, your house is beautifulllll.
Myriam
Post a Comment