Oh my goodness, Laura!! It is beautiful, really beautiful. I absolutely love the front door! You should be very proud of yourself. I know it comes from the Lord but it's still okay to take pride in your accomplishments.
Beautiful! I'm so proud for you! I love that red door!!!! (My favorite perfume, by the way! LOL) You're are going to have so much fun making it your very own. Enjoy!!!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, Laura!! It is beautiful, really beautiful. I absolutely love the front door! You should be very proud of yourself. I know it comes from the Lord but it's still okay to take pride in your accomplishments.
Love ya,
Sheryl
Love the house!!! You go girl. Great touch with decorating. I know you are so excited!
Beautiful! I'm so proud for you! I love that red door!!!! (My favorite perfume, by the way! LOL)
You're are going to have so much fun making it your very own. Enjoy!!!
Rebecca/AL
Post a Comment