The past few weeks have been some of the hardest times for me but it has been a time of renewal and to be reminded what this journey is all about.
I don't really want to go into specifics because there really is not the need to do so but my purpose is to lift up the LORD in my life. There have been struggles and questions that I am enduring right now but God has been so good. He has sent me sistas on the blog that have been so wonderful. We may have different experiences and issues we are going through but what unites us is not that we are woman but its whose we are. We have prayed, cried, and just are learning more about God and that is so awesome. We are learning what idols are and there are times of walking through the mud. But when God reveals himself to his children, how great is that.
Last week I was at the Deeper Still Blog and it was great! God really revealed himself to me. Everyone was great but what ignited in me is my time with God. Its just not something you cross off the list but this is where God really wants to meet me. Oh, I have done my quiet time for years but there was a renewal in what I feel God wants to teach to me.
So tonight, I leave you this. Whatever the struggle or heartache. Our God is there. He is the lifter of our heads. Beyond that, lets just worship him, glorify him... We are in a battle and Satan thinks that he will win. He may for a time but our LORD is coming back, who knows that when that will be. So girls.. Lets get ready. Be on guard and aware of what God has called you to be.
Happy 4th..
Look at this video. It will bless your heart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvDDc5RB6FQ
3 comments:
YAY! what a great post, laura. sounds like you're moving in the right direction and feel motivated in your walk with the Lord. isn't it so cool how God is uniting so many "strangers", yet we already feel like friends.
enjoy your weekend, with love-
sheryl
laura, tried to send you an email but it got kicked back to me. i want you to know that you are loved. wish you wouldn't have left the chat. when you're feeling down that's when you need your friends. praying for you and love you. sheryl
Laura,
Sheryl was right - you have a beautiful smile! Your words in this post are encouraging! I've been in church practically my whole life, but feel like I'm still a baby in the word. Hoping the NOG study will help light a fire in me!
Hope to talk to you more in the chat room.
Kim
Post a Comment