Good morning to all. I pray that everyone is doing well.
Things are good and I am just in the mood of reflection. God has done so much in me and I just am praising him today. There have been struggles but looking back I can see God in so many areas. God continues to show me himself not just in his WORD but he is there. I just started a bible study called No Other Gods by Kelly Minter. I just finished week #1 and there is something that I can't just get out of my mind. It talks about false idols. What hit my heart this week was that I may be worshipping God but I am serving my idol when anything comes before God. Those things can be classifed as good but it still an idol. It can be from helping others, church, etc but if those things is what I love and treasure more than God then its a idol. This has caused a time of reflection and I am so thankful for what God will be doing within me. Change is not easy but becoming what God has called me to be is what I want. The desire of my heart is to be all he wants me to be.
Have a wonderful day.
3 comments:
Hi Laura, I am assuming you are the Laura that I was chatting with on the siesta forum. Sorry for being so rude and leaving you hangin' there!! Hopefully we can "talk" again.
I will come back and visit your blog again. (I am theperchsher on the siesta blog)
My blog is theperch-sheryl.blogspot.com
wow, i'm really with it. i just asked you for your blog address on the forum and i've already been here!! i need to think before i speak. so glad you had such a great time at the conference. can't wait to read all about it
sheryl
Everyone has decorated their blogs. I must do the same. Looking forward to getting into our book and studying with all the siestas..
Post a Comment