June 13, 2008

What to say

Good morning to all. It has been a few weeks since my last post but things have been busy. I am working on moving into my 1st home. I close on the house on June 27th. I am so thankful to God for it. It is beautiful and I thank him for all of his blessings that he bestows each and every day.
I pray this finds you all well. Praying a special prayer to you all today.
Right here and now I just am focusing on him. He is so worthy of our praise.


My praise to you...
As I awoke this morning the first thing I thought was you.
Your peace that you give is something beyond anything I have ever know.
Your love, your peace, your joy is so wonderful to me.
I love you, I praise you. You are worthy of all the praise.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Laura, thank you for stopping by my new blog. It is wonderful what the lord is doing in all of us.
I loved the pictures of the sunsets wow they are beautiful.
I hope we can get to know each other
Susan

Sheryl said...

Just checking in from the siesta forum. I'll keep reading and be sure to stop my blog and say "hey".

-Sheryl