Good evening to all.
This past month has been difficult due to my grandma health but things are looking up. That is not my purpose of the post today. Today I want to just praise my God for all that he has done. Even though life is hard and has struggles I am aware of how good God is to me. He bestows blessings not by things he gives but just who my God is. I am just so beyond words of God's blessings to me.
Focus on these words.
Lord you are more precious than silver
Lord you are more precious than gold
Lord you are higher than the highest
All that I desire is you.
1 comment:
I love the word precious describing our God. He is so personal and so dear. I pray that as the dear pants for water so we would pant for Him. Thanks for coming by my blog. =)
Post a Comment