May 16, 2008

May 16, 2008

This has been a week! Just when my energy is zapped the LORD sustains me as only he can.
My grandma has been really sick this past week after having surgery last weekend. It was a touch and go situation this week but looks now that she is on the mend.
In life, we all have things that seem overwhelming and so difficult to understand but what I do know is that my GOD is faithfull. He is all I need or ever want. The desire of my heart is to be what he wants me to be. What I do know is that I love my GOD so much. He is everything to me. So as I go to bed now just being so thankful for my LORD and Saviour. Tears are flowing because I am reminded time and time again of his great love for me. I don't understand it sometimes but I am so thankful that I am his forever.
Have a blessed night and weekend.
Laura

1 comment:

God's Gal Sarah said...

Grandma's are so sweet. My grandmother on my dad's side has passed away. She died with alhzeimers disease and I never really got to know her. I am very close to my Mamaw on Mom's side. What would we do without their (sometimes unsolicited) wisdom? God knew what He was talking about when I told us to listen to our elders!
I hope your grandmother feels better soon.