Hello to all.
Not much exciting to report to anyone who may read this. Just busy with school and working on some house things. I am planning to move into the house in the end of may or the beginning of June.
Just remember my grandma in your prayers. She is having alot of pain in her hips and back. She goes to the Dr tomorrow get the results of her MRI. She has been through so much during this past year. Its hard to know anyone who love who is in pain.
My prayer today is just to be at peace and to accept things just for what they are. There are things in life that you can't ever change but I am learning every day to just trust God no matter of how I may feel. My emotions can change from second to second because hey I am a woman. But my GOD never changes. His love for me is never ceasing.
Tonight I leave you with this thought. God is good all the time. We may not understand his ways but I can testify that you can always trust his heart.
Love
Laura
2 comments:
Thank you Laura for the link to your blog. I've just read through all the entries and have got to say your faith is very inspiring! I'll pray for your grandma.
Thank you. I am normally not a blog reader. They are usually boring. But, reading from someone I know is different. Thank you for the encouragement.
Love Colette
Post a Comment