Today is like many days of not knowing where to begin with my thoughts. As a woman my mind is always going in so many areas but today God is calling me to just slow down and focus on him. That is all he wants. I was created for his pleasure not for LAURA to get what she wants. That the God of the universe wanted me for his good pleasure and that I am his child is even more my feeble mind can even comprehend.
I am at a crossroads in my life now. I am in the process of trying to get a house and I have had some struggles with this. My emotions have gone that I don't deserve it or why I am so stressed about it. Things of this earth are just that things. Sometimes I think I am too focused on stuff like that than him. So today I am just slowing my heart and thoughts down just to think really about my God and really let him know how much I love him. Not because I need or even want anything but just because I do. Right now I am in my Abba's presence that no one can ever enter because its just him and me.
I do think of how did I come to this place of really just wanting everything to be about God and it began a few years ago when I was in the pit. There are no words that can even express the state that I was in but my GOD rescued from it and I have never been the same. From this God has placed in me a desire for him and his WORD that I can't express. Does this mean I get it right all the time? No way, I fail him every day. But my eyes are upon him and that is where I want it to stay. Its hard at times to stay there because you can get pulled away because of just life. But today I ask you to just worship God for who he is. Think about those thoughts. God is GOD, he is bigger than our minds can even comphrend.
So now I leave you my blogging friends out there. Just turn off the computer or whatever may distract you to just worship our GOD for he is worthy to be praised forever and ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment