My heart is filled with so much emotion tonight. Nothing special but his goodness to me is never ending. He speaks to me in so many ways.
Today for example I was caring for a patient and he was at the end of his life and what a peace was in that place. He knew the LORD and he was ready to go home. My question for anyone who reads this blog is are you ready to meet our LORD? I have lost some loved ones in my life and no one was as special as my special Aunt June. I think about her every day. She just wasn't my aunt but she was so special to me. She loved God so much and she was one of the 1st people to tell me about Christ. I often have disappointed some in my family for mistakes that I have made but I can say I am so thankful that God used my aunt to bring me to him. He will use you if you just ask.
When I have been in the pit of emotional despair my GOD has always been there. His love and his ways are way beyond my own. He is awesome and worthy of all the praise.
Remember my gma in prayer. She is in the hospital tonight. She is dehydrated and very weak.
I love you all dearly. Have a good night.
1 comment:
Laura,
The Lord has certainly brought you a long way since I first had you in GA's sooooo many years ago. It is a blessing to me to read your blog, because I see God being glorified!
My kids are grown up and moving on. Clay received his BS in Biology last year from FSU and is now finishing his training to be the general manager of a Lifeway Christian Bookstore. He will marry in July, and be moving to where ever his store will be (we don't know where at this time).
Daniel will be getting married in the Fall of 2009. He is in school full-time and working for a telephone engineering firm full-time. He is very busy!
Amber is finishing up this semester at TCC where she has been taking 15 hours! She is also a Pre-K teacher. She will have her early childhood certification by this Summer and will be teaching a Voluntary Pre-K (K4) class! She is dating Ben Nobles (Beverly's son) in case you didn't know. They are "in-love". Will see...God has certainly brought them together for a reason!
David and I are doing well. Though we will miss are kids we are ready for them to be INDEPENDENT!
If you are ever in Tally please look us up. We are right off of I-10 (exit 209A).
Love and Miss Ya,
Ms. Cathi
Post a Comment