April 23, 2008

April 23rd

Hello to all. Hope this finds everyone doing well. Things here are good. I worked in Gainsville today teaching a BLS course. Ok, simply it is CPR. I was really amazed of how God has worked so much within me. When I was driving to work it hit me that I never thought that I would be a RN. For me to be a RN was one of the hardest thing that I had ever done. Ok I didn't do that because it was all God. I am so thankful that I can go every day to work and really love what I do. I do know that it is what God is called me to be. I love the patients that I care for and love the people I work with too. Why the talk about my job is to ask those reading what is your passion? My passion or what I truly love is my LORD. He is all I need. He is the very breath that I breathe. Without him I would be nothing. The work that God has done within me is so awesome that I can't even pen into words. Another passion that I hold close to my heart is my family and friends. I am a proud aunt, sister, friend, and daughter. I am not perfect by any means but I am just thankful to have those in my life that love me for that is what its all about.
My grandma is still in the hospital but is doing ok. She has a infection in her bladder. Her kidneys are not good. She is a diabetic. There is a kidney specialist that is monitoring her while she is in the hospital. This is the first time that she has been in the hospital since last Mothers Day. God is so good.
Talk to ya'll soon. Love ya

No comments: