December 18, 2014

Peace

Well the end of 2014 is nearing the end...this year has brought about some change but some things are still the same.  Honestly, I'm in a dark place and I'm ok with that. I'm still walking thru the grief of loosing my mom, regret of what could have been, and just at stage of my heart with now what? During this time, God has showed his deep love for me thru times of special friendships, his word, and just walking thru this painful road I'm on. I know this post isn't one of Yipee joy but it's where I'm at. Just because I feel the way I do doesn't mean God isn't good because he is. My emotions aren't truth but God is. So still on  this journey with God and will be till my last breath and I'm holding on to my heavenly father's hand whatever that path may lead.

No comments: