I was encouraged by the blog http://thegypsymama.com/ to do this! On Fridays we stop, drop, and write.For fun, for love of the sound of words, for play, for delight, for joy and celebration at the art of communication.For only five short, bold, beautiful minutes. Unscripted and unedited. We just write without worrying if it’s just right or not. So here I go....
I am single, and there are days that I love being single and then there are days that I'm just afraid of being alone. I know that GOD is always with me and he has never left me but it would be nice to have someone at home when I got there. I have my dog Brownie of which I love dearly but there are those times that I'd love to be married. If I am honest the secret desire of my heart is to be married and have a family. However that hasn't been in the cards for me. I have asked the question why am I not pretty enough or am I just too fat however I am just waiting on GOD and knowing that his best is always right. So I've been honest with my feelings and boy is that scary!
3 comments:
Thank you for being so honest! By the way I found you on Kelly's Korner. I am also single and find myself asking and thinking the same things. I will pray that both you and I find our princes soon!
Kelley
http://www.kelleysprinkle.blogspot.com
God's timing is the best timing.
Waiting is hard. Even after marriage, there is more waiting to come. Turning to God for wisdom and strength makes patience come.
Thank you for your sweet comments...I tried to send you a message Kelley but it wouldn't let me! Love your blog!
Post a Comment