October 17, 2011
#200!!
Well this is my 200th post on my blog today! I started my blog back in 2007 just to journal my life and things that GOD was teaching me..Over the last few days I've looked at some of my posts and frankley it made me kinda sad. Some of the same issues I'm still dealing with but just on another level. Basically its about control and whom I am going to trust. It comes in different areas or situations but for me that is my struggle. I'm just being real about it. Over the last few years my relationship with the LORD is not what I wish it was. I've allowed life to just get in the way. I've placed my dependence on those situations and how some things don't change when GOD is calling me to just trust him. Trusting him not on what I can see for that will deceive you but trusting him on just who he is. Something that GOD is teaching me and reminding me is just of how good he really is. Focusing on that precious truth is really changing my mindset and that is the desire of my heart. I want to be exactly who GOD wants me to be..he's the desire of my heart. I do love him and I do fail him. So that is my blog. It shows the ups and downs and I pray it shows of my love for him in the midst of what life has in store for us all as I continue to seek him.
1 comment:
We are all a work of progress and I know God will honor you as you continue to seek Him! Praying God's blessings on you this holiday season and in the upcoming year!
Post a Comment