February 5, 2011

Helpless

Helpless....This is the cry of my heart tonight. These lyrics are from Brooklyn Tabernacle CD, entitled " We Declare your Name"..

I wasn't created to live this life alone. Made for your glory I am not my own. Lord your strength is made perfect in me. So I will boast in the weakness I seek. I am helpless, helpless, and my heart is crying out for you. Jesus, without your presence. There is nothing I can do. I am helpless without you.
LORD in myself I am not enough. I need your spirit, fill me with your love. All I am, And I that I do means nothing at all without you. I am helpless, helpless..And my heart is crying out for you..Jesus without your presence. There is nothing I can do, I am helpless without you...I am helpless without you..Oh LORD, I am helpless without you.

No comments: