January 14, 2011

New Word

My second memory verse of 2011 is Psalm 91:1-2..Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High; will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” The 1st verse I memorized was Zephaniah 3:17 of which I totally just love. GOD has used his word in my life over the last few weeks to just speak his love to me..Just what I needed! This time of my life I am just focusing on who GOD is..so many things to focus upon but my theme that I'm focusing is his redemption in my life...Excited of all that GOD has in store...Love to all!

1 comment:

Nellie Dee said...

I tried to comment last night. I tried to follow and keep getting a message that this link isn't working. It doesn't look like you received my comment, but it does show that I am a follower on your site. ?????
Every once in awhile, I click the next post button and although I haven't done this for awhile, I did so last night and came across your site. At first I didn't realize that I was on a new site because it uses the same template as I do. However, it appears that we are on similar roads and I want to follow you because I do believe this will be encouraging!
Be blessed Sister. :-)