December 31, 2010

The end of 2010!

Well it looks like a new year is upon me ! The memories of 2010 are still with me. I have had enough family drama to last me for a long long time...Yet I can say this from the bottom of my heart GOD has showed me some awesome and unforgetful things..First of all, GOD is exactly who he says he is..He is faithful even when I am not. He has allowed me to be in the pit this past year to show me who he is. He's has had me deal with some of my stuff and well its been one of the hardest things I've done and yet its been the best thing. Secondly and for now this will be it..that well my weight is something I'm still working thorough this is that he will fill those places that I've allowed food to fill if I'd just go to him. When I seek him and ask for his filling he does it. Simply put! Yet over these last 6 months or so I've gone to food to fill me. I haven't needed a special reason to do so. I eat when I am happy or sad yet whatever the mood I've gone to food to fill me than the LORD. Simply that is my struggle right now. This is my thang right now! Knowing those places that need his filling and then going to him to do so. My desire for this coming up year is to seek him like never before. I am asking for an deeper hunger for him and his word like never before. I've about finished reading the bible thorough this past year and I'm starting again beginning January 1, 2011. I'm starting a new bible study by Leah Adams called from the Trash Pile to the Treasure chest beginning January 6th. If you wanna know more check me out on facebook. I don't even think many people even read my blog and well that is ok cause this began as my own personal journal and if my thoughts and journey help anyone else then to GOD be the glory! Also I'm planning on blogging more about this new bible study and just those things that the LORD is teaching me. He's doing a new thang! I'm looking forward to all that he has in store for those who seek him.

1 comment:

UL Cards Fan said...

I read your blog Laura. I need to get back to posting on my own! Have a wonderful 2011 ! HUGS to Brownie...Love, Linda