March 9, 2010

Jeremiah 32:17... " Ah, Soverign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your powerand outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you". This is the scripture that I am memorizing for these two weeks.. There have been times over the last few days that this word has so ministered to me. You know that GOD's Word changes me. Its only thorough his word is how my mind is really changed. Its how he speaks to me.. thru prayer and his word. My desire is really to be what he wants me to be. Wht I so love about this verse is the end of it that says NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR YOU. When I read this.. I am reminded in my own life of GOD's faithfulness to me over the years.. Its now that I can see things clearly that when I was going thorough some difficulties that I can now see his plan. Right now there is a mountain that i am facing and i kno to the marrow of my being that there is nothing too hard for my GOD. I have no idea in how it will turn out but the promise I am holding on to is that in the past GOD meet my every need and he will continue to do so. It doesn't really matter what the mountain is but what I am holding on to is GOD's continued work in my life and his promises to me are never ending. He is faithful and his word is true. Like I have said so many times.. Life is hard but GOD IS Always good! Just praising him no matter how I may feel which can change from second to second.. I praise him because of who I know him to be. My Abba Daddy, my GOD.. He is my everything.. I praise him. He is so good. I don't say this based upon emotion but who I know him to be.

No comments: