February 27, 2010
Well... How deep can it be?
I woke up early again and well I said ok LORD here am I.. He spoke to me in a way that words can convey. I was reading my devotion and today's reading talked about how only Christ can reach those deep wells that we have dug for ourselves. Something that hit me right between the eyes is this..Jesus does not bring anything up from the wells of human nature but he brings them down from above. I limit what GOD can do in my life when I forget or simply ignore that he is almighty. He is GOD. When I fail to trust GOD about anything, I am saying to him..You can't handle this, I think that I will take this GOD. Can I hear not a smart thing. GOD has brought me to the end of myself more times than I care to count on this thing! The deep cavern in our souls was created by GOD and the only thing that is to fill it is GOD alone. In my life, I have gone to food to fill this and that is why I am on this journey now of loosing weight. Its not physical but its a spiritual battle in whom am I going to trust. Its GOD alone. The deep well in my heart that has hurt feelings, misunderstood intentions.. can only be filled by CHRIST and his love. Anytime that I go to anything to meet my needs than Christ I will end up empty, hurt, and confused.
No comments:
Post a Comment