December 19, 2009

Christmas and a whole bunch of stuff!

I am amazed of this present journey that I am on with the LORD and I! Its been one of drama, prayer, and a time in my life that I am thankful for on so many levels. I am not really thankful for the situation that I am enduring right now but I am so thankful of the itimacy that I share with the LORD. Even penning those words that I.. blonde more than I care to be has a itimate relationship with the LORD GOD. Can you get your mind around it? Well, I can not! HE is more to me than I can really express. He is my GOD, the beginning the end! He is my only hope, my refuge.. my only strength upon which I stand! Things right now are very hard but then they are so good. There are days that are so difficult that I don't think I can stand another day of the present drama and then the LORD speaks so softly to me of which he says.. my CHILD I got it! And he does of which he is continuing to teach me over and over again. And no matter of our present trials and difficulties.. he has it!
Lately for me.. I have been so focused on the situation instead of looking to the LORD. Its like I can't see the forest because of the trees and day by day he is showing me his light thorough the trees and this is by his WORD and the time that I spend with him. He is doing a new thing in my heart of letting go and just trusting him. Is it easy? Uh. NO! But its so worth it. The journey is really what its all about. How it will all end up I have no idea but I know who is leading the way!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful blessed Christmas. I am ever reminded that this time is not what you get or what you don't get but the gift that the LORD GOD gave us if we will receive it and that is his SON. I am not a mother but I can hardly comprehend the thought that he gave his SON his only SON to pay the price for my sin so that I will have eternal life. So, lets focus on that. His gift to us and that is him. May I ever be thankful for all he has done. I am really focusing my heart and mind upon him.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I have been in this same situation lately: too focused on the situation and not on Him. Thankfully, He is a loving and patient God who has gently turned my gaze back to Him!

Merry Christmas, Laura Anne!

Laura said...

Thank you.. I so love your name! Ok, its the same as mine! I love your blog and I read it and so honored to be on this journey! GOD is so good.