When I think of all that GOD has taught me in the last few months it is this.. He is enough, he is all I need. The last few years for me have been very difficult on alot of levels. It began with the passing of my Aunt June in 2006, my grandma being diagnosed with cancer in 2007, as well as many other personal stuff too. That really is not the reason of this post. The LORD and I have been through so much. He has been with me every part of the way. There are things that no one knows about but him and I. I like it that way. Its always been him and me. I don't have the husband or children to lean upon and my relationship with the LORD is all I have. He is my Saviour, my Redeemer, and my everything. Now I have family and friends who love me dearly and who I love. But the only thing that can fill that empty place in my soul is found in Jesus Christ alone. He is right there when I awake in the middle of the night with tears flowing down my face. He knows the deep and hidden pains of my heart.
I am not complaining about being single cause I very content of where I am at right now. My life focus right now is this... Jesus is my everything. He is my redeemer. He is the very breath that I breathe! I love him, I praise him. Right now, this time in my life right now is very difficult. It is full of great uncertanity and well that is ok. Now the situation is not something that I am enjoying right now but GOD is so real to me in a way that I can't even express. I see his hand working in areas that I never thought would ever come to be.
So I am thankful for so much in my life tonight. Thankful not just from where GOD has brought me from. He has brought me out of the pit but he has brought me to this life that I never thought was possible. So I praise him, I adore him. He is my Redeemer!
Psalm 62:1-2, " My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken."
2 comments:
Yes, there are many things only you and the Lord can go through together. Thank you for a heartfelt post. Blessings dear one....
Amen! I am blessed to find your blog today. He is our all in all & all we need.He supplies the rest! I hope you have a very blessed Thanksgiving!
Joyfully,
Wylie
Post a Comment