Ok.. I have something so neat to share. Things in my personal life are still what they are but I am trying to just keep my eyes on the LORD. I have already failed at that today. You know when you get that call and you know that it is not good. But the LORD and I talked it out 1st. He knows the whole situation anyway. He can see the end and out of it before I can ever comprehend. But this morning I had such a great time with the LORD, just him and me. Have alot on my heart and just had to get on my face before him. You just know those times that you have to get something off your chest. Instead of talking it with my dear friends I just had to talk to the LORD about it. Are things different? No but there is a peace beginning in my heart. Do I like this present situation? No. But do I trust my GOD? Oh yea. Some may ask why? Well I have only one answer but he is ALWAYS faithful. Simply that is it. There are some major decisions in my life ahead of me but what I know is this... My GOD is bigger than anything! This present issue in my life is really overwhelming at times but GOD is always teaching me to keep my mind on him. It aint easy sometime but really all I can do is to just keep my eyes and heart on him.
Psalm 112
Praise the LORD! Blessed is the man who fears the LORD,who finds great delight in his commands.His children will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed.Wealth and riches are in his house, and his righteousness endures forever.Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man.Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice. Surely he will never be shaken;a righteous man will be remembered forever. He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD. His heart is secure, he will have no fear; in the end he will look in triumph on his foes.He has scattered abroad his gifts to the poor, his righteousness endures forever; his horn will be lifted high in honor.The wicked man will see and be vexed, he will gnash his teeth and waste away; the longings of the wicked will come to nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment