August 3, 2009

This past week I have been looking at my blog and seeing what I have blogged about has brought about so many emotions. From can't believe that I was there and wow how did I make it here? The LORD and I have been thorough some roads together and its just been me and him. That is something that I am beyond words to even say. He knows those secret places that may be fearful, scared, or just confused. There are many things that I don't understand but what I do know is that GOD has always been faithful. I think back to my childhood and it was a good one but filled with pain that GOD knows about. I look back now and I see his hand when at the time I saw nothing but pain and he loves me just the same. One of my struggles has been my self esteem in basically how i look at myself. I have always wanted to be someone that I am not. But something that GOD has really been teaching me is that he made me and I am beautiful in his eyes. It is nothing that have done but its all about him. I was watching James Robison early this morning and Chondra Pierce was on. She had clinical depression and her story touched me on so many levels. I have depression myelf and its something that i struggle with everyday but this song really touched my heart. May the words minister to you and may we see ourselves as GOD sees us. Not to make us feel better but to realize even more how great, awesome is our GOD. I love him, I adore him, and I am so thankful that he is mine. This song is like my story on alot of ways but to think that I am beautiful in his eyes is more than my heart can understand but I am thankful beyond words than he is mine! Now that is beautiful!

Beautiful...

An old familiar voice
kept ringing in my ear
Telling me what others see
Is broken, torn, and scared
Scarred by those who've hurt me
A past I filled with sin
Convincing me that I could never be loved again
And I heard a voice above the roar
Singing over me
You are beautiful to me
Just the way I planned
Just what I see
Yes
You are beautiful to me
Every hair I've counted
Every tear I see
Just the way I created you to be
You are beautiful to me
Now I know with his love my soul is safe at last
Through his mercy I have been forgiven of my past
I know that I'm not perfect but no longer will I hide
I like who I'm becoming now through my father's eyes
And now every morning I hear him singing
Oh, he is singing over me
You... you are beautiful to me
Just the way I planned
Just what I see
Yes
You... you are beautiful to me!
Every hair I've counted
Every tear I see
Just the way I created you to be
You are beautiful to me
Oh, before I came into this world
My father held me first
He loves me now like he did then
Just the way I am
You are beautiful to him
Oh, just the way he planned
Just what he sees
Yes! Child, you are beautiful to him
Every hair he's counted
Every tear he sees
Just the way God created you to be
Just the way God created you to be
You are so beautiful
Beautiful
You are so beautiful... Beautiful to me

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Laura, yes you are beautiful, my dear sweet sister and friend! And what a blessing you are to others by your testimony.

Stand strong, dear one, and see His salvation in your land! Yes, our God will prosper you and heal you mightily!

Thank you for your kind words and support and for your prayers. God is so good! His mercy endures forever!

I was reading from Jeremiah this morning. He went through great depression because of oppression from others. His calling and words many ridiculed. It caused Jeremiah great pain.

God understands every tiny part of our lives and hearts. And He is our strength and healer.

Oh, how He cares for you! Hang in there!

In His Love,

Andrea

KEE said...

This is so beautiful, brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing that with me on my blog and for all of your prayers and concern.
Hope you are having a blessed day.

Laura said...

Kee,

You are beautiful! You are precious in his sight. You are hs child, we are his plan!

Love you,

Laura