I have not posted in a week cause I did not know really want to say. My heart is really how can I say this CHANGE. Not just loosing my grandaddy but he is doing a thing in me that I hope that I can properly say. Saying goodbye is so hard for me. I know that I will see my grandaddy again for he professed his faith in Christ. I remember when I was a little girl when I would leave Lake City of where I live now to my home in Ft Myers when I was growing up that I would cry and cry cause I did not want to go home. Those emotions are better now I guess but at the base of feeling overwhelmed when I say good-bye is that at the cruxt of it I feel like I have been left behind. That is how I felt as a little girl and some of those emotions enter my heart on days like when I have to say good-bye. But GOD has been speaking to my heart is that he has NEVER left me, he will never disappoint me. So why do I think that I feel so left behind at times? It is because sometimes I put GOD into a box that he has never been in. He is s much bigger than I can even comprehend!! That oh my friend is what I am thanking him for!
My physical freedom by being an American is so awesome but my eternal freedom that GOD paid the price by his death of CHRIST and his resurrection to give us new life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment