June 17, 2009

I have thought over the last week of so many things. The grief that my family have experienced due to my grandfather's death is vast. The emotions go from one spectrum to another. Our family will never be the same. It has left a hole there that nothing or no-one can fill and that is ok. Now I am at a place in my life again that I am unsure of what lies ahead. And again that is ok. What I do know is that GOD is right beside me no he resides within me! What I am most focused at this time in my life is that my response to them would be GOD honoring and not LAURA focused. So many times, all I do is think about me, me, and me again. I am so selfish in my thinking but I pray that the LORD would so change my mind.
For those who know me, know that I love music and its music that has ministered to me this past week. This song by Travis Cottrell and this song talks about GOD's presence. Its what I need, I need only him.

In your presence..
In your presence that where i am strong
In your presence oh LORD my GOD
In your presence that I belong
Seeking your face
Touching your face
In the cleft of the rock.
In your presence oh GOD.

I want to go where the rivers can't overflow me
where my feet on the rock
I want to hide where the raising fire can't burn me
In your presence oh GOD
In your presence that's where is where I am strong
In your presence, oh LORD, my GOD
In your presence, where I belong
Seeking your face, touching your grace, in the cleft of the rock.
In your presence oh GOD

1 comment:

jennyhope said...

Laura I am so so sorry! praying!!