Well this is my 90th post! I can't believe it. I have met so many people because of my blog and from my siesta forum as well and I am so blessed because of them.
I was actually reading some of my blog from when it 1st started and reading my blog and knowing what was going on in my heart then brought some tears( almost) to my eyes. When I started this blog it was a journal of my thoughts and the things that GOD is/was doing in my life. That is why I continue to blog. His work is not complete nor will it be until I am rapture face to face. During these last two years it has been hard and yet my life has changed in so many ways. GOD again began to heal me in some areas and brought about to light some ways that I needed to make right. I am still healing and his continued work in my life is so amazing. Even though his work is continuing there are still those struggles that I as well as we all deal with. But in the midst of it all, MY GOD has never changed nor will he ever. I see his hand so much clearly in some things yet in others I have no idea what his plan is. And you know that is OK.
That is where I am at today. Accepting things for what they are, knowing that I can't change situations or people, but I CAN change my outlook and how I react to them. That is what has been so life-changing to me. I don't want it to sound that I am there yet, wherever that is; I am still on the journey. I am honored to be on that journey with you all who are saved and are on this journey too.
My scripture memory verses continue with Psalm 121 which says, " He will not let your foot slip;He who watches over you will not slumber;Indeed, he who watches over Israel,will not slumber or sleep.
So as I am about to go to sleep and prayerfully many of you all too; lets remember that we know who are only HELP is, he is the maker of heaven and earth, and while we sleep he is watching over us. That brings such tenderness into my heart. To know that as I am sleeping the GOD of heaven, my ABBA Daddy is watching over me.
HE DOES NOT SLUMBER OR SLEEP.
SLEEP WELL OH PRECIOUS ONE!!
3 comments:
Enjoyed finding your blog tonight...Will be back soon and read more...Hope you will stop by and visit me.
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL POST!PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DAUGHTERS AUTISM CONF. TODAY. ALL THE INFO. IS POSTED ON MY BLOG! BLESSINGS, FAYE
Congratulations on the success of your blog! What a blessing it is to others! May God bless you and keep you and give you your heart's desire.
In Christ's Love,
Andrea
Post a Comment