Jeremiah 15:16
When your words came, I ate them;
they were my joy and my hearts delight;
for I bear your name,
O LORD GOD Almighty.
This is the scripture that I chose to memorize for the next two weeks as challenged by Beth Moore...
When his words came, I ate them. This really resinated with me. Ok, maybe it was the food thing but when I thought about really eating GOD's word that really hit me. Not the eating part but when you eat it goes to all your organs for nourishment and food is to sastify when you are hungry. Eating when you are not hungry is another subject but stay with me here.
I want GOD's word to me to get into every area of my heart, I want it to be my joy and delight. For as GOD's child I bear his name. To get my mind around that I bear his name. So often I fail short and this verse really convicted my heart about so many things.
May his word so change our lives. Lets stay in the word.
No comments:
Post a Comment