March 3, 2009

The old ladies-Ha.. Just kidding

Today I spent the day with some ladies from my Sunday School class. They are so special to me. Actually my Sunday school class is called the Seekers Sunday School class. The ladies here range in age from 35(me) to women over 80. I joined this class last year and it feels so at home. I have known most of these ladies for years for this was the church I would come to when I spent every summer when I came to visit my mom's family. I feel at home with these ladies, they make me laugh and just have such a special place in my heart.
To be able to share our hearts with each other is so special to me. They are an ispiration to me. They really are an example of what I want to become as I grow older. Their wisdom in my life is so special. To be able to sit at their feet and gain their wisdom from living years for Christ is awesome.
I just wanted to take this time to thank them for their love and their example to me. They bring a special joy to my life, I thank GOD every day in rememberance of them.

1 comment:

Laura said...

How precious to have such a group of ladies to share the love of Christ with. Thank you for sharing this sweet story.