This morning I awoke with a heart praying for those with burdens to bear today. God knows their struggles and in my own human thinking I have no idea what the answer may be but I do know what the answer may be. It says it Matthew 6:33, Seek ye first the kingdom of GOD and all these things will be added unto you". Seeking GOD and his ways does not mean that what I may want will happen but I believe it says that what GOD wants will be become mine. There are times in life with different situations happen that I don't know what I need but what I do know is that what I need is him. These lyrics are from a song called On my knees by Dennis Jernigan. These words speak to my heart today. So whatever you may need lets get on our knees and spend time today with our Father, he loves us so; I need him so much.
I don't know what I need
I need to get on my knees
When waves of doubt crash over me
I need to get on my knees
On my knees, I find refuge
On my knees, I find grace
On my knees, I can feel like meeting face to face
When I don't know what I need, I need to get on my knees
When I don't have strength to stand, I need to reach for your hand
When life feels sinking sand, I need to reach for your hand,
In your hand I find refuge, in your hand I find grace
In your hand I can feel you, like we are meeting face to face
When I don't have strength to stand, I need to reach for your hand
When life leaves with no choice, I must listen for your voice
When life confuses with their noise
I must listen for your voice
In your voice, I find refufe, in your voice I find grace
In your voice, I can feel you like we are meeting face
When life with no choice, I will listen for your voice
On my knees I find refuge
On my knnes I find grace
On my knees I can feel you like we meeting face to face
When I don't know what I need, I need to get on my knees
1 comment:
Hi, Laura! Just checking in. This is a beautiful post. You are so sweet to pray for those in need.
Thinking of you!
Post a Comment