February 8, 2009

Auria Anne


Well, I have done what I thought I would never do, I have a cat! Her name is Auria Anne Russell. She is 6 months old and she is so beautiful. She loves to play and she just listens to me. Ok, I am on the verge of being in so in love with her. Why the post? Just how GOD does things in your heart that you never thought was possible. I never thought I would want a cat or any animal of that sort but when I saw her I was in love. Then I think of the Fathers love for me. He knew me before I was born, he created me. His love for me is so much more than I can ever express but to think and to even know that GOD loves me and gave his son for me is beyond my understanding. It may seem simple and not of great importance but I can tell you to know his love is to know him. I have experienced it in my own life. He saved me from the pit and I thank him for it.

No comments: