Of all that I have been given, I am so thankful first of all for my salvation that GOD gives. His freedom and hope in times like these are what truely sustains me.
So why the post today you ask? I am reminded daily of GOD's blessings to me and my friends and family are so special. First of all, there is a blog that I am apart of that is full of wonderful Christian women. GOD brought us together for his purpose. The way it came about is so awesome that I won't talk about it now but to just say that my siestas and you know your names are so special to me. We have had our struggles and hardships over the last few months but the neat thing is that even though some of us have never met we have encouraged and loved each other in a way that can not even be understood. What I do know is that these women are so special to me and I am looking forward to hopefully that in 2009 that some of us might actually get together! The bond between us is so special that I thank GOD every day for them.
Then my family.. There are too many to count but I thank GOD for my parents and my sister, Linda. We have had our struggles and even days that I did not know that we would even make it but today things are good. My parents are coming to see me for Christmas and my sister and her family are good. God has given me so many friends and family that mean so much.
At the end of the day, I thank him for being my GOD and Saviour. He supplies all of my needs and the icing on the cake is the love and support of all my friends and family.
I love you, all!
1 comment:
amen, my friend!! we do have so much to be thankful. all because HE cared enough about each one of us. isn't that incredible?
merry christmas, laura!!
love ya,
sheryl
Post a Comment