October 17, 2008

Made it!

Well to anyone who might care to know I am on vacation in the beauty of North Carolina!
I made it here without getting too lost. God is so good. His beauty and creation is so awesome.
I have a prayer request that I would like anyone who reads this blog to do. I can't reveal the name but God knows it. It is someone in my family that I am wanting a relationship restored. This person continues to slam the door in my face. I am asking for peace and that for GOD to reveal what I should say and pray.
Thanks again.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Hi Laura, just wanted to let you know that I am praying for the situation with your family member. I know what it's like to be rejected by family and it is so very hard to deal with. Take care and know that you are in my prayers.

Love,

Suzanne :)