It has been awhile since I have blogged but things have been busy in my world. I signed on my house last Monday and things have been very busy. I had a procedure that all looks well so far.
I am now sitting in my new home in my recliner and feel so blessed. God is so good. I admit that I never thought that this day would come but I am so thankful that he is so wonderful and giving me much more than I deserve.
No matter what happens in life, I thank God that he is faithful. I have many thoughts going on in my mind but something that I would like you all to consider is your relationship with Christ. I don't mean if you are saved and I pray you are. If not careful, as Christians we pray and do our bible study but I ask you what is your motive? Are you doing it to say I did it and mark it off the list? What I would challenge you today is to just think and mediate upon the relationship with him. What I think is so awesome is that I have a relationship with the most high. Can you get your mind around that thought? The walk with Christ is not about what you do and what you don't do but its more based in your relationship with him. Do you spend time itimately in his presence? Take a breath and realize that the GOD of the universe wants to just spend time with you. All he requires of us who are his own to just give him the room that he deserves. I am learning what rooms I have used up instead of allowing God to take those rooms. What I mean by rooms are those hidden areas that no one knows about but God. I am in a reflective mood today for all that God has done for me. So right now, just reflect on him. Let him fill you up. He is God!
Nehemiah 4:5
Then I said: O LORD God of heaven, the great and awesome God, who keeps his covenant of love with those who love him and obey his commands.
2 comments:
Let me tell ya, girl, your rooms are so full of God!! Thanks for the wise words today. We all need to take time to meditate on His Word! I know I'm often guilty of reading it to find an answer and I'm sure I miss so much.
Love ya!!
Sheryl
Laura, thank you for your words of advice. It is very true. The NOGS study has been very good for me. Praising the Lord for the closing on your house. Praying for your continued good news in regard to your health.
Love and Blessings, Debbie in Tennessee
Post a Comment