Happy Mothers Day!!
Memories fill my heart today on a day like this.
I also want to remember those who have gone on to heaven who we think about today. They may be our grandmothers, our mothers, or aunts but they are so special to each of us. For me, I am so thankful for the women in my life such as my mother, my grandmother, and my special " aunts". You know who you are.
So tonight I leave you to consider those who have made a difference in your life such as family and friends but for me Jesus has made the biggest change in my life. He saved me from the pit into freedom. There are times that I forget what he has brought me from but consider this Praise God to what he has brought you too if you have called upon him. His mercy and faithfulness is never ending.
Love,
Laura
1 comment:
Mother's Day--ahh how sweet it is! Not that I'm a mom, but maybe someday.
Post a Comment