January 8, 2008
New beginnings
Each day that we have with the LORD is a new beginning. I challenge everyone who reads this posts to lets lay aside those things that weigh us down like bitterness, unforgiveness and lay them at our LORD and Saviours feet and run to him. Stay in his presence. Bask in all of his wonderfulness. He is so worthy of my complete 100% devotion. He is my God, Saviour, and right now i worship him. I may not understand what is going on around me but i know his heart is always 100% devoted to me and he has or will never let me down. That is my Abba Daddy, he is mine. I am his child forever.
2 comments:
Thanks for visting my blog...
I agree! Praise the Lord for His new beginnings! He is so good..His mercy is new every morning!
Blessings, mariel
growingingodliness.blogspot.com
Laura,
Just wanted to say I really appreciated your comment at the LPM Blog. It's funny that you said at the beginning that you didn't think you have anything to contribute because you weren't married. quite the contrary! The advice you shared is the essential information we all need, married or unmarried. And it's one that I had to lear the hard way a few years into a marriage. So tanks so much for sharing and no doubt your advice will encourage everyone who reads it.
Blessings!
-Nicole
Post a Comment