November 8, 2007

God is good

My journey has been one of ups and downs with the Lord. He has always been faithful. I am so unworthy of all he has done but I am so thankful of the freedom that has been given to me. There is much i don't understand but what I DO KNOW is that I am his child, my desire is to grow closer and closer to him each day. He is my GOD, my Saviour.. He has saved me from the pit and I just praise him. Even when i don't understand and I feel confused I just place my hand in his hand. He is guiding me; Without him I wouldn't want to even think of where I would be.

1 comment:

Leah Adams said...

Laura,

Most of our journeys have been journeys of ups and downs. Often more downs than ups. However, to the praise of His grace, Jesus is always there waiting for us to ask Him to help us up out of the pit.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Somehow your comment was deleted but I have gone back and "rescued" it and posted it again. I'm sorry about that.

Hang on to Jesus and those trips down into the pit will become fewer and fewer.

Leah
www.thepoint-leah.blogspot.com