Seeing those words unredeemed is something that my heart is feeling tonight. I am sorry for those who may not understand this post but this is where I am at tonight. I am at a place in my personal heart and life that is really so hard that words can even describe this time. I am not really free to talk about the specifics of it anyway and that is ok. Just reminded of how hard life is.. those feelings of hurt, deep wounds, tears that only my Father hears. Sometimes I feel like my world is falling apart and coming together at the same time. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone or not and this post may be for no-one but me but I just felt lead to pen these words. I at a place in my life that some major decisions are ahead for me and those that I love. Its a scary time I will tell you but my GOD is doing some great things that I don't even know about yet. Some decisions that have been made seem so huge and I can't even imagine. I can't " see" how its all going to work out but what I do know is this... that everything like the song below says that everything that is laid at the cross won't be unredeemed! Do you hear that? Those hurts, those decisions, responses, actions, words and just life stuff can and will be redeemed when i just lay it down at the cross.
So this is my heart tonight, I am open before the LORD. He knows my heart.. He hears my cry and he is there.
The cruelest world
The coldest heart
The deepest wound
The endless dark
The lonely ache
The burning tears
The bitter nights
The wasted years
Life breaks and falls apart
But we know these are
Places where grace is soon to be so amazing
It may be unfulfilled
It may be unrestored
But when anything that's shattered is laid before the Lord
Just watch and see
It will not be unredeemed
For every choice that led to shame
And all the love that never came
For every vow that someone broke
And every lie that gave up hope
We live in the shadow of the fall
But the cross says these are all
Places where grace is soon to be so amazing
It may be unfulfilled
It may be unrestored
But when anything that's shattered is laid before the Lord
Just watch and see
It will not be unredeemed
Places where grace is soon to be so amazing
It may be unfulfilled
It may be unrestored
But you never know the miracle the Father has in store
Just watch and see
It will not be
Just watch and see
It will not be unredeemed
5 comments:
"falling apart and coming together" speaks very LOUDLY to where I am this evening. i think it's very wise on your part, sweet girl! your post spoke deeply to me...i heard a friend of mine speak one time and she said that we all have parts of our heart that are unredeemed...hmmmm!
thanks so much for your sweet comment
thank you so much for commenting on my blog the other day... your prayers are appreciated, and I will pray for you too-
don't despair! He's on the Throne! He's got you in the palm of His Hand.
xo
Thank you for your sweet comments.
I heard this song that is at the bottom of my post for today by Selah called Unredeemed.
Praying for all. Love to you all. GOD bless.
i was nodding my head as you wrote..."falling apart and coming together at the same time"...oh i get that!!
and you know how much i love that song. i guess i needed that reminder that He will not leave anything unredeemed. i've stopped even looking for the redemption in some areas.
love you laura!!
Laura, thank you for a great post, even though I am responding late. The message is loud and clear. I extend ((((Laura)))) to you dear one....
Post a Comment