This past week I joined a discussion group by some blogging friends of mine and we are reading and then discussing weekly the book entitled Crazy Love. Its by Francis Chan. So far I love it.
To begin with, it talks about just worshipping GOD by the majesty of our creator? When I think of all he has created and I look around my environment I am so amazed. How the trees grow and just the beauty of all that GOD has made. It is something that my mind really can't get a grasp on. I know for myself that I am on the internet alot and always on the phone but this morning I just took some time to just sit and be quiet and just mediate on his greatness. Sometimes GOD has to get me to just slow down and to just baske in his presence. He wants time with me but I have to stop. So lets just stop and praise him just for who he is and the majesty of his greatness.
As I go, mediate on this scripture from Psalm 19:1-4, " The heavens declare the glory of GOD, the skies proclaim the works of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech, night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the end of the world.
So lets just praise him not just for what he does for us but today I am praising him for who he is!!
1 comment:
It sounds like a wonderful book, Laura Anne! It has already changed you, making you take time to meditate on His greatness. Creation, for me, is the ultimate experience of His presence. I love to be outside and commune with Him.
Keep us posted on this good book!
Post a Comment