What I want to say is this... So many things come to my mind, I could say of what is going on in my life but what I want to say more than anything is that I am reminded daily of God's blessing in my life. Every day that I am working as a nurse, I am reminded of how much I have to be thankful for. I have my health, my mind ( ok not on all days); but more than that I have the LORD above in my heart and life. God has blessed me beyond measure. He has given me a purpose and that is to love and glorify the LORD above. He has given me so much. What I praise him for right now is the freedom that I have in him. He has brought me out of the pit more times than I can even count. He is my peace, my source of hope..
I thank him for my family especially my Mama, Daddy, sister, and my little nephews. When I look at the world thorough their eyes I am reminded again of what its all to be about. So right now for those who read this blog I pray that you hold those you love dear closer and thank the LORD above for it all.
I love you LORD and I lift my voice to worship you oh my soul rejoice.
I do love you LORD. I am unworthy of it but LORD I just praise you for who you are.
2 comments:
God is definitely worthy to be praised!!
Yes! We are so blessed, Laura Anne! He is so good. I celebrate with you, friend!
Post a Comment